Serving Daytona Beach Fl – Orlando – St Augustine
The transmission in your car enables you to drive by transferring power from the engine to your wheels. It goes without saying, then, that it is risky to drive a car that has problems with or a failing transmission. When the transmission is diagnosed by a mechanic, it can typically be addressed through repairs, rebuilds, or a total replacement. The ASE certified specialists at Precision Transmission Center of Daytona Beach have the experience and training needed to provide our customers with top-notch transmission services.
Transmission Repair, Replacement, or Rebuild?
It is important to understand the methods by which your transmission may be fixed. Those three methods include:
- Repair: Occasionally, the transmission can be repaired by replacing as few parts as possible. This is typically the most budget-friendly route.
- Replacement: This can be very costly, as it entails replacing the entire transmission. Also known as re-manufacturing, this is often the only option when the damage is too extensive.
- Rebuild: In this situation, only the parts that are damaged or worn will be rebuilt, saving the cost and time of a complete replacement.
Why Rebuilt Transmissions Are Favored
When possible, it’s always a good option to choose transmission rebuild over replacement not just for cost reasons but also because you can ensure you are getting brand-new, clean parts. Rebuilding a transmission is always something that should be handled by a reputable, reliable transmission shop such as Precision Transmission Center of Daytona Beach. During a rebuild, the following steps will be taken:
- Components are disassembled, cleaned, and checked for wear.
- A new torque converter is used, and solenoids will be replaced.
- All of the parts will be reassembled and carefully placed back into your vehicle.
Professional Transmission Rebuild Mechanics
Precision Transmission Center of Daytona Beach rebuilds transmissions to the highest quality standards with tools that are state-of-the-art. We are a factory authorized transmission repair and transmission rebuild facility, and maintain close ties with manufacturers to ensure the best possible service for your vehicle!
The techs at Precision Transmission Center of Daytona Beach are ASE certified, and over their careers have rebuilt many thousands of transmissions. We back every transmission rebuild we do with a parts and labor warranty. Our exacting standards on our transmission rebuilds has earned a reputation that is second to none!
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Click the button below to leave us your information, and we’ll call you back within 30 minutes!
~Transmission Rebuild ~
Rebuild of a 5 speed automatic Honda Odyssey transmission
(click pictures below to start slide show)
Rebuilt Transmissions IN DAYTONA BEACH FL
Serving Clients in the Greater Florida Area: