Eleven years industry experience and previous sales training/experience with Pfizer, Inc. In addition, Jennifer served honorably in the US Air Force during Desert Shield/Desert Storm.
- Bachelor of Science, Portland State University 1996
- Honor Graduate, USAF Basic Training 1992
- Distinguished Graduate, USAF Technical Training 1992
- Achievement Medal, USAF 1994
- Achievement Medal, Oak Leaf Cluster, USAF 1994
- Soma Sales Representative of the Year,
- Wallace Laboratories 1996
- Circle of Excellence, Pfizer, Inc. 2002
- Vice Presidents Cabinet, Pfizer, Inc. 2005
Mark has had a lifelong love of cars, motorcycles and racing. His professional experience with automotive repair began at the age of 16 and he has over 30 years of transmission rebuilding experience.
Mark specializes in Domestic, Asian and European transmissions and is an ASE Certified Master Technician. Mark also builds and rides motorcycles and 360/410 Sprint cars.
- Dura-Built Center Manager School, 1992
- AAMCO Mult-Check Certification, 1994
- ATRA Certified Rebuilder, 1993
- AAMCO Certified Master Technician, 1995
- ATRA Certified Service Diagnostician, 1981
- AAMCO Certified Service Techician, 1995
- AAMCO Diagnostic Training Certificate of
- Achievement, 1997
- ASE Master Automobile Technician, 2010
Our Team IN DAYTONA BEACH FL
Serving Clients in the Greater Florida Area: